While we do our best to get our products in the hands of everyone, it has come to our attention there are certain retailers selling counterfeit or FAKE SMS Audio products.
Don't be fooled by these imitation sites who are selling counterfeit or FAKE products. Although these products may look like SMS Audio, they certainly are not and do not perform as well as SMS Audio product, and in many cases do not perform at all! Although we try, we can't get rid of the companies making fake product quick enough on our own and therefore we need your help. First, if you believe a website is selling fake product, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide as much information as you can so we can attempt to shut them down. Second, purchase all of your SMS Audio products from one of our Authorized Retailers.
SMS Audio sells its products through a carefully selected network of Authorized Retailers and Dealers. Please take note only SMS Audio products purchased from an Authorized Retailers or dealer will be warrantied by SMS Audio and SMS Audio’s limited warranty is null and void for products not purchased from an authorized retailer or dealer.
KEEP IN MIND THAT ANY COUNTERFEIT OR FAKE PRODUCT WILL NOT BE WARRANTIED BY SMS AUDIO.
Before purchasing what you believe to be a genuine SMS Audio product, make sure that you are not being fooled by someone selling counterfeit product. Keep in mind that FAKE or counterfeit SMS Audio are not covered under our warranty. Along with not being covered under warranty, FAKE and counterfeit products are significantly inferior in quality. If you have any questions about a seller, please email us at email@example.com and request that we take a look at the site to verify if the product is genuine.
• If the price is too good to be true, it probably is counterfeit.
• If someone is offering lower pricing if you purchase in bulk, this retailer is not an authorized SMS Audio retailer, and may be selling FAKE product.
• Confirm that the product you are purchasing is in the original shrink wrap that we use to seal all of our SMS Audio products. Keep in mind that deal sites and other sites that sell counterfeit product will often times sell the product without all of the accessories, manuals and other documentation.
• Look out for the customized SMS Audio Authentication Label on all SMS Audio products priced from $99.00 (MSRP) and above. This pressure sensitive holographic label incorporates five innovative optical imaging technologies including unique number serialization, concealed image visualization on tilt and covert embedded information, amongst other confidential features.
If you believe your SMS Audio product is FAKE or counterfeit, there are a few steps you can take for recourse.
• Email or call the seller or website you purchased the product from and request a full refund.
• Contact your credit card company or PayPal and dispute the charge immediately.
• If the purchase was made through a large merchant similar to Amazon or eBay, report the seller that is selling counterfeit or FAKE product – this is against the merchant selling rules.
• If you believe you purchased a counterfeit or FAKE item, it is best to monitor your credit card statements for future fraudulent charges.
• If you live within the United States, you are able to report any FAKE or counterfeit product to the FBI using their Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) report form: http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx?
CLICK HERE FOR A LIST OF AUTHORIZED SMS RETAILERS.